Introducing the P6 Rover Owners Club
Welcome to the official website of
The P6 Rover Owners Club
Established in 1982 we are the original Rover P6 club, with in excess of 1000 members.
We are the largest one model Classic Rover Club
in the world.
Further information on the club is available below.
Details on joining can be viewed here.
The P6 Rover Owners Club was established in 1982 with the following aims:
- To further interest in the maintenance, restoration and use of all P6 models in the 2000, 2200 and 3500 ranges.
- To produce information through research and technical help, and to assist in the location of spares and expertise.
- To arrange meetings for members.
- To issue newsletters and other publications as required.
- To promote displays of different models at motoring festivals and shows.
- To promote rallies for P6 Rovers.
- A vast amount of information is also available on the Club website - www.p6roc.com
Monthly regional meetings are spread across the whole of the UK and overseas where members can meet locally.
The Club exhibits at the major Classic Car shows, and a programme of local, national and international rallies and events, often in conjunction with other Rover Clubs, runs throughout each year.
The Club’s magazine ‘P6 NEWS’ appears every two months and is the main source, for many members of keeping in touch - not least with cars and parts for sale.
There is a growing network of P6 parts specialists and, encouraged by our Club’s growth and the popularity of the P6 Rover, they have embarked on the re-manufacture of a number of essential running components.
A Technical Advice Team is available to answer members’ queries on history, servicing and repair, restoration and rebuilding, parts availability and specialised services.
For the purposes of agreed value insurance, members’ cars can be valued by some Club Regional Organisers.
Members can also take advantage of our Club’s Insurance Scheme and can obtain discounted rates which will normally more than cover the cost of Club membership.
Membership of the Club is open to anyone aged 17 and over, with an interest in P6 Rovers and you do not have to own a P6 to become a member.
The P6 Rover Owners Club do not charge an extra joining fee for new members.
The Footman James NEC Classic Motor Show
16th-18th November 2012
See photographs of our Club stand in the 'Gallery'
NATIONAL SHOW 2013
P6 Rover Owners Club
Sunday 4th August
Which model do you own?